- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Author Archives: biomatrica5627
Biomatrica has developed a totally unique technology, called CellStable®, that allows scientists and manufacturers to stabilize eukaryotic cells dry at room temperature for a variety of applications. Information about CellStable is available at http://www.biomatrica.com/cellstable.php. Advertisements
This Promega application note describes a research application for RNA extraction from blood samples using the Maxwell® 16 Instrument and the Maxwell® 16 LEV simplyRNA Blood Kit. Samples were collected in Biomatrica RNAgard® blood tubes, and the Maxwell® 16 Instrument … Continue reading
Get a 50% discount off select DNA & RNA room temperature stabilization reagent samples: http://www.biomatrica.com/promotions.php
A new article on 5 tech trends mingling with bio-inspired design features Biomatrica’s ambient stability technology.
At the AMP conference this week in Phoenix, AZ, Biomatrica is featuring our Custom Services for Ambient Biopreservation of Samples, Assays & Reagents. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alaska Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory presented a poster on validation of DNAstable® LD at the 24th International Symposium on Human Identification in Atlanta GA, Oct 7-10, 2013.