- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Monthly Archives: October 2014
An article just published in Genetic Engineering News (GEN) highlights how Biomatrica’s room temperature stabilization technology was used in Focus Diagnostics’ Ebola and Anthrax MDx assays.