- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Biomatrica President & CSO, Dr. Rolf Muller, speaks on the application of ambient preservation technology to regenerative medicine.