- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Biomatrica has developed a totally unique technology, called CellStable®, that allows scientists and manufacturers to stabilize eukaryotic cells dry at room temperature for a variety of applications. Information about CellStable is available at http://www.biomatrica.com/cellstable.php.
This Promega application note describes a research application for RNA extraction from blood samples using the Maxwell® 16 Instrument and the Maxwell® 16 LEV simplyRNA Blood Kit. Samples were collected in Biomatrica RNAgard® blood tubes, and the Maxwell® 16 Instrument … Continue reading