- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Get a 50% discount off select DNA & RNA room temperature stabilization reagent samples: http://www.biomatrica.com/promotions.php
A new article on 5 tech trends mingling with bio-inspired design features Biomatrica’s ambient stability technology.
At the AMP conference this week in Phoenix, AZ, Biomatrica is featuring our Custom Services for Ambient Biopreservation of Samples, Assays & Reagents. Contact us at email@example.com for further details.