- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine
Monthly Archives: September 2013
A newly published FBI study validates Biomatrica’s DNAstable technology for DNA storage at ambient temperatures.
DNAgard Tissue can be used for storage of sperm samples at room temperature for DNA fragmentation testing, as shown in the following poster presented at the Fertility Society of Australia Congress in Sydney, Australia, 2-4 September 2013. Click to enlarge.