PCRstable is an alternative to lyophilization for stabilizing PCR reagents on assay cartridges and microfluidic chips. PCRstable preservatives are screened and optimized for your unique assay reagents, from individual components to complete master mixes. The stabilized reagents maintain assay activity for years at room temperature. PCRstable service is ideal for developing point-of-care, molecular diagnostic platforms or next gen cartridge or chip-based instruments.
- PCRstable service from Biomatrica provides lyophilization-free stabilization for MDx point-of-care assays
- Ebola and Anthrax Assays Stabilized at Room Temperature
- Harvard University laboratory publishes paper in Science citing use of Biomatrica’s RNAstable in study to elucidate Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
- Microbial life found living on the exterior of the International Space Station
- Ambient Preservation Technology & Regenerative Medicine